Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

EOG Testing Treats

I found many of these printables on various websites (teachers pay teachers, etc.) and had some parents help me out in making these GREAT treats for my students throughout EOG week.  I gave them one treat per day and they really looked forward to seeing what they were going to get each morning before testing began.

Thank GOD for fantastic parents and friends.
Day one I had the parents write an encouraging letter to their son/daughter and provided them with a treat.


You're WRITE on track, GOOD LUCK on your EOGs. Contents: pencil, eraser, and highlighter.


You're One Smart Cookie with two Kashi cookies inside and then INSPIRATION water (label found online).

A Good Student Always CHEX Their Work with chex mix inside baggies.


You were MINT to succeed with small starlight mints inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment